onsdag 16 april 2008

Arctic#1



Except following the trails of friends and collaborators and mentioning stuff I really like, another purpose with this blog was that I wanted to do somewhat of a vague (b)logbook on the progress on my next album. The 12 songs are written, and next step would be to do acoustic demos at home to give to my producer, something I intend to do this weekend. The album which I hope I can have finished by the end of the year is some kind of an acoustic indie/blues theme album on the arctic and polar explorers and wildlife. Still, with contemporary details. Last year, I decided that this album would go under a new moniker; namely Deer Theatre. That was a year ago and it still feels very good to do so, I'm giving it some more time though.

Well, that was the first step, next step is to replace the capo I broke yesterday. I don't plan to write extensive details about recordings and thoughts and such, just a little now and then. Til' next time, here are some youtubes of the songs:




A lost Continent - Home recording Nov 2007 (sorry bout the hat, it's silly)




Peacock Color Song - Home recording Feb 2007



Peacock Color Song's outtro captured live @ Mejeriet, Lund (S) Apr 2007

Inga kommentarer: